Sunday, November 13, 2005

Re: Re: Prerenaturalism

I would like to call attention to the post "Prerenaturalism" from back in July, there has recently been some interesting discussion. I am not sure who posted, but I thank you for your thoughts!

I've always hoped to have more debate and discussion on this blog. Perhaps I spend too much time talking about myself and not enough time on other topics.

If this was "Coffe Talk With Linda Richman", I would say:
I'm getting a little verklempt...Talk amongst yourselves...I'll give you a topic: Intelligent Design was neither intelligent nor design. Discuss...

How do you feel about the dicission of the Kansas Board of Ed. to teach Intelligent Design?

Kansas education board backs doubting Darwinism

Kansas school board redefines science

3 Comments:

On November 14, 2005 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I have to say is. . .

FSMism!!!!

http://www.venganza.org/

You must have seen the link in my profile by now!!!!

Have YOU been touched by his noodly appendage? More pirates=less global warming.

 
On November 14, 2005 1:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That artist's rendering of the Flying Spaghetti Monster creating a mountain, trees, and a midget is proof enough for me! It just makes sense! I'm sold!

http://www.venganza.org/him2.jpg

 
On November 18, 2005 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that the people trying to discredit darwinian theory of evolution are misinterpreting the definition of a "scientific theory". A scientific theory is much different than a hypothesis, it is the culmination of vast amounts of research, by vast amounts of researchers, from all different angles, both supporters and critics alike.

I also think that is should be noted that religion and evolution are not mutually exclusive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home