Monday, October 31, 2005

Me In A Suit And Tie?!?

Me in a suit and tie?!? Don't worry, it's not the appocolypse, it's just an art project. Here are a few images I've been working on in the past few days. They are for my "Influenced Image" project in Advanced Photography. I took my initial inspiration from Robert ParkeHarrison's work, though my ideas changed significantly as I worked. Such is often the case. I made the decision early on that I would put myself on the other side of the camera for a change. It was challanging, but fun, and I got to act! (kinda) I also decided early on that I would wear a suit and tie, something I have no memory of ever doing before in my adult life. It wasn't too bad though....I think I may use it again in some other projects.

1 Comments:

On October 31, 2005 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bow chicka bow bow! Lookin' goooood!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home