Sunday, December 04, 2005

Poo on Audioblogger

I guess audioblogger is not working today for everyone, not just me. Anyway me and Salty were talking last night and had the idea to do a conference call audio post....once it's working again. Salty assures me he has "BIG RANTS". So that should be a special treat, assuming he doesn't crowley-out as we say.

Anyway, had a busy weekend, but it was a lot of fun. Mike, Adam, Marissa, and I finally got started insulating and drywalling the room Mike likes to call his "study". We made lots of progress and took lots of pics of the process. It's not even finished and the difference is quite amazing.

Sometime soon I will post a more detailed account of our work complete with photos, but right now I really need to work on some of the art projects I've been putting off, finals are right around the corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home