Friday, December 02, 2005

Little Furry Invaders

We found the evidence last week. A few brown specks in our silverware drawer. It is our theory that with winter approaching, they are invading our old farm house for the warmth, and the morsels of food that we leave lying around in our laziness. For the past week, I have been setting this trap in or silverware drawer and it works like clockwork. Yesturday, I managed to catch 3 in one day. Total caught so far is approaching 10. The question I am beginning to ask myself is: Am I catching the same mouse over and over again? If so it's a pretty dumb mouse to keep going back in the trap. I go some distance down the street before I release them, so it would seem unlikely for it to come all the way back to our house.


Shiva not pulling her weight. Stop being lazy and go catch some mice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home