Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ninja Aliens...DUH!!

Woooooooooooo!!! It's 4 o clock! Papers are AWESOME!!! Too much coffee! Oooga Booga! The cat is yellow and the plastic spoon is purple. Aliens came 10.7 lightyears across the gallaxy to eat a cherry pie. They were dissappointed. Then they flipped out and learned to be ninjas so they could kick some ass in retalliation. I'm not really sure why they didn't just use their laser guns...maybe because they looked too much like garage door openers. Kinda hard to scare people with a garage door opener. But ninja moves...damn...those are fuckin scary. I know it would have scared me if some 3 foot green dude w/ big eyes jumped through my window and started striking ninja poses and saying "YAAAA!! WAAA!! BEEP! MEEP!". I would have been like, "Damn man! those are some pretty sick movies!" then I would edge my way sideways toward the door. "What's that over there" I'd say...then when the little guy looked I would bolt. I bet I could run faster than him so I’d be safe.

2 Comments:

On April 20, 2006 11:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

I think I had a dream about a fox last night...it wasn't quick...it wasn't brown...and it didn't jump over any dogs.

My point is.....um....ther is no point....the point is I am at work and I'm falling asleep cuz I didn't get much sleep and I'm writing random run on sentences that don't really make much sense because i'm in a wierd mood because I'm tired and had to much coffee which makes my jittery and like I said this is kind of a long run on sentence that should have had a fer periods in it already to seperate the individual thoughts into coherent units that make sense to you when you're trying to read this comment about the quick brown fox who jumped over the lazy good for nothing dog who can't even pay his damn child support cuz he wasted all the money on booze and now he's reduced to begging in the street for scraps of meat and spare change from pedestrians who aren't even sure why they have scraps of meat in their pockets in the first place, and really, how can you blame them, cuz really I take full responsibility for it cuz this sentence is way too long and when I started it I wasn't even thinking about homeless dogs begging for scraps of meat but somehow it just sorta happened cuz I kept typing and forgot to use coherent sentences that make sense.

 
On April 23, 2006 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are silly, darlin'
hahah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home