Monday, April 17, 2006

CHOP SAW

Today I was cutting wood on the chop saw. It even sounds scary...CHOP SAW! I was cutting through several thin layers taped together...The saw caught it funny and BAM!!! It ripped the wood out of my hands and chewed it up. Nothing left but splinters, a cloud of sawdust, and me shaking in my shoes glad that it wasn't my hand! This happened twice!

Worst part is...After all that, the pieces I made still don't work and I have to start over. 2+ weeks on this project so far and I still have nothing to show for it cuz I keep having to start over.

*sigh* It's just one of many things that are stressing me out lately....I'm gonna be really happy when this semester is over.

1 Comments:

On April 21, 2006 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if it helps at all...my semester starts monday. so when you are feeling like your will never end, remember that i have three more months...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home