Friday, January 06, 2006

Pure Being

The Ever Present, All Encompassing, Abstract, Metaphysical, Conceptual Chaos (aka. My Amorphous Sentiency)

The buzz of complexity just beyond the reach of my consciousness serves as the background noise of my everyday life and clouds my current "reality". Rarely am I able to escape the buzzing and experience a state of "Pure Being" (I Heart Huckabees). I find the idea of pure being quite appealing sometimes. To merely exist, free of thought would be so relaxing.

Of course, the buzzing of my amorphous sentiency isn't all bad. Every so often the fog of chaos lifts to reveal a wondrous and beautiful world of hyper-order. The pieces fall into place and the answers are obvious. These moments of revaluation make worth while the general confusion they will once again inspire.


Trying to make sense of words that came out of my head. hmmmm....

I am cognizant of my world.
In my world, exists my body.


I am cognizant of my body.
In my body, exists my brain.


I am cognizant of my brain.
In my brain, exists my mind.


I am cognizant of my mind.
In my mind, exists my cognizance.


I am cognizant of my cognizance.
In my cognizance, exists my world.



Completely Random

This is probably my favorite flash animation of all time.

Just stare at it and let your mind go.....ahhhhhh...Feel the PURE BEING......... But SERIOUSLY don't watch it if you have been known to have seizures!!!!

1 Comments:

On January 06, 2006 10:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, Thanks! Always nice to hear some feedback!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home