Saturday, January 14, 2006

BaNaNaNa - Ba NaNaNa

WOMPFilms: dude...In the past like 60 hours.....I've taken one 3-4 hr nap
WOMPFilms: and that's it
Jcdrummr: WOW
WOMPFilms: i really don't know how I'm still functioning.....whoa....am I dead?
Jcdrummr: haha
Jcdrummr: profile
WOMPFilms: ??
WOMPFilms: ooohhhh
WOMPFilms: you should precede it with the part about being up for 60 hours
Jcdrummr: yeah, I was thinking about it
Jcdrummr: but it would be lying to my readers to make it seem like they were one after another
WOMPFilms: haha
WOMPFilms: it's called editing
Jcdrummr: yeah, thats true
Jcdrummr: ok, hows that?
WOMPFilms: it's almost as awesome as cheese
Jcdrummr: HAHA
Jcdrummr: you are tired
Jcdrummr: and I love it
WOMPFilms: for some reason I tend to get more creative when i'm over tired
Jcdrummr: yeah
Jcdrummr: you get crazy ideas
WOMPFilms: i think it's cuz the part of my brain that says "that's a stupid idea" is too tired to give a shit
Jcdrummr: haha
WOMPFilms: BaNaNana - Bananana !
Jcdrummr: :-D
Jcdrummr: keep going!
Jcdrummr: you should do an audio post about being tired and creativity
WOMPFilms: it's "The Notwist"
WOMPFilms: perhaps..
WOMPFilms: it takes so long to get through the menu system that I usually loose the mood
Jcdrummr: ah
WOMPFilms: but what the hell...i'll give it a shot
Jcdrummr: nice!


this is an audio post - click to play


WOMPFilms: it's major spaced out
WOMPFilms: and you can't here the baseline
WOMPFilms: i tried to play it
WOMPFilms: o well
Jcdrummr: theres a baseline in the post
WOMPFilms: you can't hear it
Jcdrummr: o

2 Comments:

On January 15, 2006 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dylan:

Are you OK? I didn't get why you were up for 60 hours. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Your blog is awsome. I will read it in detail when I get time.

 
On January 15, 2006 7:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hehe... Yeah I'm ok....and I've gotten some sleep now. I had a lot of work to do for my intersession class mainly.

Anyway, Thanks for stopping by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home