Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Salty calls for aMOREphous sentiency

My good friend, Salty, of "Motorcade of Mediocrity" has been insisting that I update my blog. Now Salty, I feel I must point out that I have logged 60 of my 180 posts since your last post! Salty, come on now!! I need me some Salty ramblin' !

Motorcade of Mediocrity hypocrisy aside, I have certainly let the blog trail off a bit, and I do appreciate the encouragement Salty I really do. I don't know what to tell you man, I've been in a slump....just lacking creative motivation.

But anyway Salty, let me tell you something. We made some pesto about 2 weeks ago. I assure you, it was delicious, but the weird thing about this batch of pesto is that it is still bright green even 2 weeks after we made it. Its refusal to oxidize and darken on the surface has lead me to regard it with a great deal of suspicion...which explains why I haven't finished it and it's still in the refrigerator refusing to go bad. [scratches head]

Anyway Salty, that's all I got for now, but I will try to get back into the swing of things. See ya this weekend!

1 Comments:

On January 30, 2008 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read your profile and was amazed...it describes me exactly. and you might think i'm weird and a little mentally unstable, but i am right now. i just had a very strange experienced, i was deconstructing reality more and quicker than a probably was ready for and have flipped out and no i'm not on drugs, but at this moment you seem really cool and someone i can relate to, and that's not an insult.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home