Sunday, June 10, 2007

Oh Life With Your Colorful Suprises

April Was...
- Ziggomatic 17 and the flow of everything
- Grindhouse with Mike, Chris, and Sara
- Secret passages and Attic Break-ins
- Photo-lab phun, a photo of birds, and hats in the mirror
- The Senior show! Jen! Then a party at Elanie's and my new hat got around.
- "It all comes down to the fact that I have two grapes and a Big Y coin in my pocket" - Mike Stenta
- 1 Frame every 2 min for the next 2 weeks....and....GO!
- "I can gather all the news I need on the weather report. Hey, I got nothing to do today but smile."
- Niantic with Mike, Shane, and a snack. We found a "Trust Me" pamphlet with ulterior motives.
- Magnifying Glasses, Soap Bubbles, and Silly Putty at Artspace.
- "I've gotta big big big big heart beat, yeah! I think you are the sweetest thing."
- The fog rolled into Iceland and we were silhouettes.
- A party at Will's. A few more hat photos, and I met Patricia.
- Back up on the hill for sunsets & oranges....it was windy!






May Was...
- Aim conversations and an unexpected 4am "booty pickup".
- 2 Exams and then, "FREEDOM!!!!!!!"
- A campfire in the woods.
- Slack line with Mike and Julianne. We're gonna start a commune...someday...someday.
- Philosophy at the Conifer Garden and I found a 4 leaf clover.
- The Artspace time-lapse came to an end.
- Then pizza at my place w/ Mike, Julianne, Kyleen, and Zoe.
- Scalp massages from Patricia.
- Wrecking my car and hitting a cat on 195.
- Diana's Pool with Mike, Noelle & Malerie
- It was raining sunlight at sunset... and photos of Chris's eye.
- 16mm film spaghetti at WHUS because I forgot the take-up reel.
- Bonfire at Will's
- Bottle cap philosophy and skyward gazes with Malerie
- Planning the basement project with Dusty
- Charlie Chaplin in the backyard
- The slide, the sun,The Henney Buggy Band... and well, what is life without a little uncertainty?
- A new car!
- Packing, saying good bye, and moving out. Oh how I will miss that house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home