Friday, February 02, 2007

The Moon Set Up Us The Bomb

I remain utterly fascinated by the recent events in Boston. On Facebook I discivered the "I Survived the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Terrorist Attack!" group, and it sparked me to spend a few more hours poking around in the blogosphere. I figured I would share some highlights:


The Beginning




Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Media Censors/Alters Photos









Updated: Boston Mooninite installers arrested








And of course there are already T-shirts:




Aqua Teen Bomber Force


Mooninite Tee


And this guy...


The men who installed the scarry LEDs make a statement to the press....About 70's Hairstyles.



Boston LED terror scare: a message to the media


The news broadcasts made multiple claims, "...and no one is laughing"......I'm still laughing....and I think most of the blog culture is also laughing....a lot.

1 Comments:

On February 03, 2007 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh yes, yet another perfect example of our so-called Democratic Republic falling even closer to that thing we all know as fascism. Again I refer everyone to the following:
http://www.secularhumanism.org/library/fi/britt_23_2.htm

What happened in Boston wasn't exactly a great idea on the part of the LEDer's, but Boston's reaction was quite ridiculous. It's just as one of those blogs said, "Any pimply kid could've identified the character, but BPD doesn't have any on their force." Yeah, apparently they don't have any younger 20-somethings at all, or at least not any in touch with pop culture and subcultures. Flarf!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home