Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Yo Whatup, Kid I'm The Juice Fairy: My Juice Addiction

Photo Credit: Catherine Roach of Waltham, MA

So lately I've realized that I have a problem. I have a serious juice addiction...and when I say juice, I actually mean juice, not some slang term for some other highly addictive substance. They hooked me young man! Back on the playground when I was young and impressionable they put a sippy cup in my hand and told me to try it. All the other kids were doing it. "Come on, try it" they said. Now I have a 2 quart a day habit and let me tell you something, that shit is expensive! My friends want me to check into a clinic...but those shots of high fructose corn syrup just don't cut it.

1 Comments:

On December 27, 2006 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blame it on the parents.

P.S. Cranapple is my poison.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home