Monday, October 02, 2006

Shiva is a Dog

Today I decided to go for a walk. After a short distance I noticed that Shiva was following me down the road. I kept walking for a while, expecting her to head back home any minute. But she just kept trotting along behind me, weaving from one side of the road to the other sniffing things. I was afraid she would get hit by a car, so I turned around and started walking back. I looked over my sholder to see if she was following and sure enough, she went speeding by me, and then looked back to see if I was comming. That cat loves to run...I saw her take off after a squirrel the other day! She's seriously a dog stuck in a cat's body.

1 Comments:

On October 02, 2006 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our cat Tot is also a dog stuck in a cat's body. She is so damn smart and not only does she know a lot of words (most cats know quite a few words), she actually listens to me when I talk to her!! She'll come when I call her, stop doing whatever she's not supposed to be doing when I tell her no, and she follows me around, and she loooooves being put in the harness and taken on walks. The coolest thing she's done so far, is one day we were both in the room where we keep the hamster. Well, I wanted to leave the room and we always shut the door so the cats can't get in and terrorize the ham butt, so I tell her "okay, time to leave now, go on, get out." and at first she didn't, but then I told her that by the time I counted to 3 she better be out or else. Well, sure enough, I counted to 3 and right after I hit three, she looked at me, paused a second, then hopped out of the room. It was sooooo cool! Cat-dogs are the best!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home