Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Yo Man

Dukakis 1988: yo man
Dukakis 1988: what are you still doing up?
wompfilms: yo
wompfilms: I'm doing visual research for my senior project
wompfilms: ie...trying to figure out what the fuck i'm doing
Dukakis 1988: ah
wompfilms: I'm having a hard time getting back in a creative state of mind
Dukakis 1988: you should do something with windows paint
wompfilms: my blog has suffered lately even
Dukakis 1988: i've noticed... i need more dylan news
wompfilms: I think I'm in a rut
wompfilms: creatively
Dukakis 1988: it happens to us all
wompfilms: I need a spark to get it going again
Dukakis 1988: what do you usually do when you're in a rut?
wompfilms: never really thought about it
wompfilms: i guess it's usually just worked itself out
wompfilms: I always have trouble at the beginning of a project
wompfilms: trying to get started
wompfilms: but once I do I usually can't stop
wompfilms: like I'll work 15+ hrs straight sometimes
wompfilms: ...on my first movie...when it was almost due...I worked on it for like 30 straight
Dukakis 1988: wow
wompfilms: not sure how I managed that really
Dukakis 1988: so, you just need to get some inspiration
Dukakis 1988: good luck... that must be a pain in the ass
wompfilms: I think maybe I have too much inspiration and I'm overwhelmed and cant focus in on one thing
wompfilms: or just don't know where to start
Dukakis 1988: do something on your great loves: vaginas and nipples
wompfilms: hahahahaha
wompfilms: those are two very awesome things

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home